Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Multiplication Machine Paper Model - by Digitprop


 photo khglkhglg778644_zpsbfa76450.jpg

A machine made of paper that multiplies two factors by counting marbles. To understand better take a look at the video below and, if you like it, download the free templates and build yours. Perfect for teachers and school works.

O que essa complicada máquina de papel faz é multiplicar dois fatores, usando para isso bolas de gude. Para entender melhor dè uma olhada no vídeo abaixo e, se gostar, baixe o template gratuíto e monte a sua. Perfeita para professores e trabalhos escolares.



Link: Multiplication.Machine.Paper.Model.by.Digitprop


More School Work and Educative Paper Models related posts:

Stegosaurus Skeleton Paper Model - by Torimusi

Four Volcanoes - by British Geological Survey - Quatro Vulcões

Motte and Bailey Castle - by Armada Models - Castelo Fortificado

The Zimmer Paradox Papercraft - by Online Wahn - O Paradoxo Zimmer

2 comments:

  1. Just had to comment on how much I absolutely LOVE your website! It's like digging for treasures - click on one link and so many more wonderful links to paper creations appear! I know this is a labor of love for you. I'm sure I have been following for years and I know you are making an historical library for paper craft lovers. Thank you. MP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Mariprice,

      Many thanks for your words! Today I had a very boring day and full of problems and I got home very discouraged. Your message cheered me up and opened a smile on my face. A big hug from Brazil to you.

      Your friend,

      Mauther :)

      Delete