Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bus Goodview Men`s Club Paper Model - by YM Jr. Design

This little bus paper model, full of details, was created by Czech designer YM Jr., from YM Jr. Design website.

When I started my interest and research about paper models, this small bus enchanted me. I thought how could there be so many details in such a small paper object. 

If you look closely, you will see the passenger seats (there are eight in total), plus the driver's seat and the instrument panel with the steering

And all this in just two sheets of paper! An impressive paper work that one day I will build.

Este pequeno ônibus de papel, cheio de detalhes, foi criado pelo designer tcheco YM Jr, do site YM Jr. Designs

Quando eu comecei a me interessar e pesquisar sobre modelos de papel, este pequeno ônibus me encantou. Eu pensava como poderia haver tantos detalhes em um objeto de papel tão pequeno.

Se você observar bem, vais ver os bancos de passageiros (são oito no total) e mais o banco do motorista e o painel de instrumentos com a direção

E tudo isso em apenas duas folhas de papel! Um impressionante trabalho em papel que um dia ainda hei de montar.


Link:
Bus.Goodview.Men`s.Club.Paper.Model.by.YM.Jr.Design

No comments:

Post a Comment