Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lost In Space - Robot B-9 Paper Toy - by Sufferin` Tubbins



When I was a kid the only thing that made me wake up early on Saturdays were the science fiction series. One after another I watched Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel, Land of the Lost and my favorite, Lost in Space. The B-9 Robot was from this series and I can still see in my mind Mr. Smith planning some idiocy and the Robot warning: Danger, Will Robinson, Danger." - Paper Model created by Fatty Tubbins, from Sufferin` Tubbins website.

 photo ROBOTpics.lost.in.space.paper.craft.002_zpsbqsokomb.jpg

Quando eu era criança a única coisa que me fazia acordar cedo aos sábados eram as séries de ficção científica. Uma após a outra eu assistia Terra de Gigantes, Túnel do Tempo, O Elo Perdido e a minha preferida, Perdidos no Espaço. O Robô B-9 era dessa série e eu ainda posso ver na minha mente o Sr. Smith aprontando alguma e o Robô alertando: Perigo, Will Robinson, Perigo!" - Modelo de papel criado pelo designer Fatty Tubbins, do site Sufferin` Tubbins.




Link: Lost.In.Space.Robot.B.9.Paper.Toy.by.Sufferin.Tubbins


More Paper Models of Robots related posts:

Easy-To-Build Robot Paper Toy - by UOL

Japanese Robot - Vintage Style - by 222.Co.Jp - Robô Japonês

Meca Chico Paper Toy - by Shozy

Super Robot - BoxZet Paper Toy Series - by Byman Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment