Monday, October 12, 2015

The Miniature Old Stone House With Well - Assembled by Aldo Ross

My friend Aldo Ross, from Ohio, USA, built the Old Stone House With Well paper model and kindly sent me some photos

Aldo Said: - "I did a quick build of a small Old Stone House for the city I’m building. Printed at 35% size. Nice, easy build, I especially like the recessed windows and door." -

"Thanks, Aldo, for the words, for the nice photos and for the kindness in send me them. I am very glad, really! Greetings from Brazil to USA!"- Mauther 

If you want to build your own Old Stone House With Well, the link to download the model is right below, at the end of this post.

Meu amigo Aldo Ross, de Ohio, EUA, montou o modelo de papel da Velha Casa de Pedra com Poço e gentilmente enviou-me algumas fotos

Aldo disse: - "Eu fiz uma montagem rápida desta pequena casa de pedra para a cidadezinha que eu estou construindo. Eu imprimí em 35% do tamanho normal. é um modelo legal, de construção fácil e eu gosto especialmente das portas e janelas destacadas."

"Obrigado, Aldo, pelas palavras, pelas fotos e pela gentileza em me enviá-las para mim. Me sinto muito grato, realmente! Saudações do Brasil aos EUA.!" - Mauther

Se você quer montar sua própria Velha Casa de Pedra com Poço, o link para baixar o modelo está logo abaixo, no final deste post.


Download: The.Old.Stone.House.With.Well.Paper.Model.by.Papermau.Download.Now!




More Papermau Models Assembled by Friends:

Nosferatu Vignette Paper Model - Assembled by ASC Mclaren

The Pirate Cove Paper Model - Assembled by Dimbazus / DIY Creations via Facebook

Old West Sheriff Office Paper Model - Assembled by Frank Kelle

The Old Stone House With Well Paper Model - Assembled by Tatasam




No comments:

Post a Comment