Monday, November 23, 2015

Two Connected Houses Papercraft In HO Scale - by Kerguelen

Kerguelen is a friend designer and modeler from the Netherlands. He kindly sent me some paper models he created some years ago and asked me to share at the blog.

I have to say I feel very honored to share these models here on the blog. 

Kerguelen said: - "There is only 1 sheet. The model sheet is smaller than A4, so it is better to print it at 140% scale with the margins set at 0 (zero)

I have only one picture of the model, but that should be enough for most modellers. I developed this model long ago (fifteen years) and the model itself is lostSo no additional pictures." 

"Thanks, Kerguelen, for the nice model, the photo and for your words! Greetings from Brazil to Netherlands!" - Mauther

Kerguelen é um amigo designer e modelista da Holanda. Ele gentilmente me enviou alguns modelos de papel que criou há alguns anos e me pediu para compartilhar no blog

Eu tenho que dizer que me sinto muito honrado por poder partilhar estes modelos aqui no blog. 

Kerguelen disse: -"Há apenas uma folha. A folha original é menor que a A4, então é melhor imprimir em 140% e sem espaço para margens. 

Eu tenho apenas uma foto do modelo, mas creio que dê para se ter uma boa idéiaEu criei este modelo faz bastante tempo (quinze anos atrás) e ele já se perdeu. Por isso não há mais fotos."

"Muito obrigado, Kerguelen, pelo modelo, pela foto e pelas palavras! Saudações do Brasil à Holanda!" - Mauther


Link: Two.Connected.Houses.Papercraft.In.HO.Scale.by.Kerguelen


More Architectural Paper Models related posts:








No comments:

Post a Comment